divendres, de novembre 24, 2006

 

Pizza Time....

Last night!
We did Pizza, Italian Pizza, Alekos was the teacher and Lidia and I, the students!

The people who know me really good, I'm sure that they will be amazing... Jordi is cooking!
If i don't forgets the recepts i'll cook for you.. Alekos delicatessen, don't expect anything diferent from Pasta and Pizza...

We spent nice time yesterday cooking together with music, speaking... nice really nice diferent time in diferent place with really nice people, italian, valencia, barcelona... If the people is nice who cares about the nationality?



The result was spectacular! 8 pizzas! I only could eat 1 and a half... so today I ate also :D But the teacher Alekos ate at least almost 3...
Then I went to Home Astrid, and I spent nice time... like every night...

Now it's time to relax, keep energy for this night... Gabriel's party!!!

I know I have to write or at least show pictures of Amsterdam...

Peace and Love
Jordi

Comments: Publica un comentari a l'entrada



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?